When it comes to new solutions, fit is important. Interfocus integrates with the industry-leading environments for superior performance and reliability.
The system environment recommended minimum specifications below are based on an implementation of 100 clients; actual requirements may vary according to the actual number of clients and the expected size of the collected logs.
Manager/ Sub manager/ Web console
- OS | Windows Server 2008 (32/64bits) / Windows Server 2008 R2/ Windows Server 2012/ Windows Server 2012 R2
- CPU | 2.0GHz
- Memory | 4 GB
- HDD free space | 180 GB
- Database | SQLServer Express Edition
Interfocus Manager supports server virtualization of
- VMware ESX, ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-Vsever, Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
Superior endpoint protection begins with Interfocus.
- OS | Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 / 10 | Windows Server 2003/ 2003 R2 / 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2
- OS | Mac OS X Tiger v10.4.11 or higher, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite
Interfocus Agent supports desktop virtualization of
- VMware Horizon View
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop
- Microsoft RemoteDesktopService
- Amazon Workspaces
- NEC VirtualPCCenter
We also recommend building a dedicated server for the Interfocus Manager. For database, we recommend to use pre-configured MS SQLServer which will be provided with the product.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with us. Submit your questions or comments – we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES