Interfocus Technologies is a productivity management software company dedicated to enabling visibility into user activity, controlling IT assets and securing continuously compliant enterprises at an affordable price through a single console. We offer US businesses exclusive access to a market-leading technical solution that has helped over 10,000 global clients manage and protect their digital property and productivity.
Inter – between, a connector
Focus – a point of convergence; clarity; center of activity, attraction, or attention
As our name suggests, our solutions bring together what might otherwise seem to be competing demands – agile availability with solid risk management, productivity and security, comprehensive functionality at an affordable price, innovation backed by experience.
Interfocus Technologies, Inc. is the US subsidiary of Motex, part of the Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd Group in Japan. The base Interfocus technology has successfully served clients since 1990.
IT Management is Changing – For the Better
As a subsidiary of Motex
Interfocus Technologies continues Kyocera’s proud tradition of productively and profitably connecting information to people, people to business, and business to society. Kyocera Communication Systems Co., Ltd products and processes stand the test of time. Interfocus Technologies’ core offering is the US version of a technology product that’s been deployed since 1990 and is used by more than 10,000 clients around the world.
The Kyocera Philosophy relates to life and management. Its corporate motto is to, “Respect the Divine and Love People. Preserve the spirit to work fairly and honorably, respecting people, our work, our company, and our global community.” a concept we include in all of our decision making. By showing the importance of fairness and diligent effort, it serves as a paradigm for our conduct.
The confluence of several dynamic factors
Has changed the way small and medium businesses use IT on a daily basis, but not how much they have to invest in IT management and compliance:
- Increased reliance on online services (SaaS) and trends like BYOD are creating more complicated environments and interdependencies
- Expanded offsite productivity is creating a diversified network surface making it harder to comply with regulations to track and control employees’ digital activity and access to IT assets
- Evolved a digital society that fosters greater distractions and security risk from social media, games, and personal applications
- Compounded amount of intellectual property and valuable business assets being stored digitally is creating a strong correlation between a company’s IT uptime, employee productivity, and value creation
- Proliferated a variety of security and IT products that only meet certain criteria and needs.
- Broadened risk and compliance from a task to a full-time job, distracting already stretched personnel from their regular day-to-day responsibilities
Consequently, the role of IT is changing from a tightly controlled, on premise environment, to enabling employees and IT assets located around the world.
Our vision at Interfocus is to provide the vital IT management capabilities that a small and medium business needs to visualize, control and secure productivity, all in a single, affordable, and easy-to-use solution.